Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter...

April has been super busy. No sports or animals, but just busy. Easter seems like soooo long ago. Here is a recap.

The bunny visited our house and brought some goodies. The pictures weren't very good so I'm leaving those out. Then we went to church and then to lunch with Trey's family. The boys hunted eggs and had fun busting confetti eggs on each others head. It was a nice Easter.


Good family picture

This one is good too.

Okay, now what's with the gang signs??? Getting crazy!

Uh....what were we thinking? I think I know what Mac is thinking.
"I can't believe I'm related."

The girls

The Neills. Great picture.


Weston: Dare me?
Mac: Don't even try.
Walker: Hey guys. Look at my egg.
Bo: Those boys are so crazy.




The fearless egg hunters.



Heck with the eggs. Let's go rabbit huntin'. C'mon Walker, get your gun!

Mac is too big to hunt eggs. Unless they contained money.


1 comment: