Sunday, August 30, 2009

Goodbye Summer....Hello School!!

It's back to the routine of school and all the busyness it brings such as football games, 4-H meetings and heifer projects. The boys had a great first week of school. Walker's favorite part of the day is "lunch". Weston likes being able to sit by his friends and change classes, and Mac is joining band this year. My babies are all with me during the day. It's great to see them all throughout the day and smile at them in the halls! Mac is in 6th grade, Weston is in 4th grade and Walker is in kinder.

This is Mrs. Lala, Walker's teacher. She is fabulous!
She has taught all three boys AND
Trey and his sisters. We LOVE Mrs. Lala!


Walker loves to ride the bus home. That will probably wear off soon. The big boys hope so anyway, since they have to ride it with him! It is really for the best that they come home on the bus or have Mirna pick them up. The first time Walker stayed after school with me in my office he answered my phone!!! I had to go to bus duty and told him NOT to play with my computers. But I forgot to tell him not to answer my phone!

The first day assembly for the intermediate campus was great. We played music and danced and held a "what not to wear" fashion show to explain the dress code. FUN! Mac agreed to model and wore ripped jeans, muscle shirt and flip flops. The girls even put earring stickers on his ears. I can't believe he agreed to that! Weston was a huge surprise! Unbeknownst to me, the music teacher and principal asked Trey to send my housecoat to school and Weston modeled the teacher what not to wear segment! I couldn't believe it! I was so surprised!















Football is really kicking into high gear. Weston had a scrimmage and Mac is doing well in practice. Both have their first games here this weekend. Go Tigers!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the what not to wear idea. Weston looks just like Trey!

    ReplyDelete