Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Toothless Wonder

My baby just lost his first tooth! This is a big moment in history. At least in the history of Walker. Now, when we discovered that said tooth was loose, Walker was very upset! His exact words were "I don't want to loose any teeth. They need to stay right where they are. Call the dentist tomorrow and tell him to fix my tooth!" Needless to say, we didn't make a big deal about the loose tooth for quite some time. In fact, just last week I noticed how loose it really was. By then Walker was used to messing with it. Yesterday morning, I wiggled it and it was barely hanging on. He wouldn't let me pull it, so I sent him on to class knowing that some time during the day, it was coming out.

At about 10:00 while I was talking on the phone with Trey, Walker and Mrs. Lala (have I mentioned we love her) proudly walked into my office displaying big grins and a baggie was a tooth! All four of us were so excited!



Last night Walker put his tooth in the Tooth Fairy pillow and off to sleep he went. Trey woke him this morning to check for his tooth. What a nice tooth fairy. She left Walker $1.50 for his tooth.


This is the first of many teeth to make their way to Tooth Fairy Land. It's good to know that Walker isn't scarred for life because of a lost tooth. Growing up is hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment