Sunday, September 13, 2009

Oh the Elementary Bug!

If you've never experienced it, congratulations! Got kids fixing to be in school? Get ready. The elementary bug is going around and I got it. When mama is not well, the whole house suffers. I got the bug late Thursday and have been down all weekend. I did manage to go to Weston's game but felt terrible when it was over even though they won in a shut out 19-0 against the undefeated team from last year. Go Big Blue!!! Poor Trey just can't handle me being sick. He just isn't complete when I'm not "available" to help, give info or run interference. Anyone else's hubby like this? I am so lucky though to have Mirna who steps right in with the boys and takes care of their needs while I recover. Love ya Mirn!!!

Mac played in another town at the same time Weston played here. They didn't win, but Trey said Mac was great. Maybe this weekend will be better.

Today was the first 4-H meeting of the year. Boy has our club grown and BOY OH BOY is it full of BOYS!!!! We may need to change our club name to something much more "manly." Ha!

Walker lost a 2nd tooth today. He was sitting in the living room and Mirna asked what he was looking for. He said, "my tooth" and sure enough it was sitting on the carpet right beside him. He was so excited! The old pro that he is just marched into his room, found his tooth fairy pillow and proceeded to put everything where it belonged. Wonder what the tooth fairy will bring this time?

The big boys are at their cousins' house tonight watching WWE and eating sausauge. Can I get an AAGGGHHH AAGGHHH or whatever it was that Tim Allen used to say!

Here's to everyone's health and that the elementary bug doesn't invade your home and stays away from mine for a while!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment