Saturday, December 12, 2009

Music runs in the Family

NOTE:
I have tried since December 12th to post the following post with the video. However, it just hasn't worked~~~therefore all you get is pictures. Trust me.....it was priceless!

Music runs deep in my family on both sides. My grandfathers could sing & play the guitar or fiddle. My dad is awesome! He can play so many instruments and can sing. My uncles also amaze me with their musical talents. Walker seems to be following in their footsteps. The entire kindergarten class presented a Christmas musical, and he had a solo performance. In the play, he and a few other boys were the "naughty cousins" so the song Walker sang was about Santa not coming to his house because he is "such a rotten kid." All of the stockings are empty. Too cute! This was his debut. Maybe one day we'll say "remember his first performance...."




It was a busy weekend full of parties and plays. Last night was the 2nd annual Boots & Boas Gala hosted by our Education Foundation. What a fun night and such a worthy cause....support for quality education.

This morning the children in our church put on the Christmas play. All three boys had a part and did fabulous. Nothing more important at this time of year than to celebrate the season for its true meaning.

Now it's on to a 4-H meeting. This is the last week of school. I have GOT to do some shopping!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment