Sunday, January 10, 2010

Friday Night Slumber Party



Mac and Weston are at a cousin's birthday party tonight so Walker feels a little left out. The big boys are going on a zip line and jousting in a bounce house. Those aren't Walker type things. So he decided that we should have our own slumber party in the living room. I made a fluffy palette on the floor for him, but he quickly pointed out that he was going to sleep on the couch. Um...okay. I can still sleep on the floor without too much creaking and cracking in the morning. I think!!

We watched some Disney channel and I quickly fell asleep only to awoken by a little boy oonchin his way off the couch and onto the palette beside me. So we switched places and both went to sleep. It was a sweet slumber party, just the two of us.

BRRRRR it has been in the 20's here and we are not used to that. We are all staying bundled up and doing lots of snuggling. Now that I can get used to.

1 comment:

  1. wish I was there to participate in all that snuggling. nana

    ReplyDelete