Thursday, February 18, 2010

How Tall?????

One of the rather tall teachers at school today said,"Well, it's official Karie. Mac is taller than I am." Now, she's tall (relative to me). So when I told this bit of info to Trey he suggested we do a height check. Here are the results

Walker.............4 foot 1 inches (grew 3 1/2 inches in 1 year)
Weston............4 foot 10 1/2 inches (grew 2 1/2 inches in 1 year)
Mac..................5 foot 9 inches ( grew 4 inches in 1 year) He's 5'9 1/2" in boots

Now, I don't know about you or your kids, but my 5, almost 10 and most definetely 12 year old ...... yeah, they're tall!!! Mac passed my up a loooooong time ago and Weston is chasing me. Think about it. If Mac grows 4 inches again in the coming year, he will be 6'2" in the 7th grade! Holy guacamole!!!!

Tall people make me happy...........especially the tall people I gave birth to!!!

3 comments:

  1. The tall people you gave birth to make me happy too. In the word of Brooke to Russ that now apply to Mac - "Whoa Mac, you tall"

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to know that I can comment on you posts. I hadn't realized!

    I'm imagining your christmas cards when they're ALL 6'2"! :)

    Haley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone's head will be missing from the pics for sure, but will it be the tall boys or their short mother?! Ha!

    ReplyDelete