Friday, February 12, 2010

Love is in the Air


I just read Pioneer Woman's blog and she inspired me to make a list of the things I love. And since today was jam packed with Valentine parties at school, and I'm still a tad bit hyped up on chocolate...my list may be a wee bit long. But I love lists!! Oops, already started. Ok, here it goes...

I love...........

Trey

my 3 boys

red roses that smell like roses

guacamole

fresh cut grass

Steel Magnolias

long hot baths

the smell of new boots

my mom's homemade salmon patties

girls night out

Wimberly wine

listening to my boys laugh together

my job

my nephews (and the niece or nephew on the way)

Bath and Body works plug ins

a clean house

newborn puppies

watching my boys play sports

being a mom

my mom

my dad

my mother in law Julie (boy I miss her so much)

watching home movies

snuggling

dancing with my honey

listening to old country music

my brother (He's still a terd, but I love him anyway)

my big car that drinks lots of gas but is safe and roomy

the Lord

Walk the Line

Debbie McComber books

babies

vacations

Dr. Pepper

my iPhone

chubby cheeks

positive people

Mirna

wildflowers

rainy days at home

the first day of school

Christmas

looking at pictures

spring time

bleu cheese

scarves



There's more. And there is no order to what I listed. I wrote it as it came to mind

to be continued............

4 comments:

  1. I love your list. We have a lot of loves in common. Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terd??? That's not nice. I think your brother is pretty awesome! Signed, your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do too. That's why you're someone I love and I love you more everyday bro!!! ........But you're still a terd........and you always will be little brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I love both of you little terds.

    signed, mom

    ReplyDelete