Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Walker

Our baby boy turned six on Friday. I can't believe he is growing up so fast. He had a blast with his cousins at Chuck E Cheese. This boy was wide-eyed the entire time. He liked all of the special treatment from the cheese man himself. At one point Walker told my mom and Mirna, "I just can't believe I'm six years old!"

Walker, you are such a joy and a blessing to our family. Not a day goes by that you don't make us smile or laugh. You are so smart. You can read so well already and you love learning new things. Your favorite things to do are play with trucks, video games, watch cartoons (Sponge Bob and Phineas & Ferb especially) and you are very bossy! You try real hard to keep us all in line. All of these things are great about you and we wouldn't change a thing. Happy birthday my baby!! I love you sooooo much!


Opening a perfect present from JoJo, Aunt Lee and Hudson

Proud boy

Walker & Mom showing off their medals

Oh, and he has no front teeth!

Dancing with Chuck

The birthday champ

Looking nervously at Chuck E. Wonder what he's thinking?

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Boy!

Saturday we had a joint birthday/graduation party. During the party he told Mirna, "Wow, I'm having another birthday party! That must mean now I'm seven!" hahahahhahaha!!!!!!

The other great moment from the party Saturday was Walker showing off he guitar (broom) playing and singing. My dad provided the music and Walker definitely provided the entertainment. He loves performing. Maybe one day he'll take it on the road.

Jammin' with the broom guitar.


Checking over the music with Uncle JoJo




Hey PawPaw, what ya doin?

No comments:

Post a Comment