Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Hunting We Will Go

It's official. After 3 weekends in a deer blind with no luck and no sign of deer, Weston has shot his first buck! He is very proud. I was beginning to worry that we wouldn't have any meat in the freezer if someone didn't hurry up and get a deer. Lucky for us ole dead eye was on top of his game today.
And yes if you happened to notice our Christmas lights are still up. They are the only decorations left and they are Trey's responsibility. Maybe tomorrow he will take them down. I sure hope so. The boys were playing "roof ball" outside yesterday. It's a game they made up where they throw the ball on the roof and then there are a bunch of rules that I don't know...anyway Mac missed the roof and hit a blue Christmas light. So the lights really do need to come down or we'll have to buy new ones for next year. There may not be any left!!!

So while the big guys were out hunting, Walker and I spent the day playing Wii again. This kid is amazingly good!!! And very competitive. I love to watch him play. He looks so cute and is so intense.














Check out the form!

STRIKE!!!!!!!

I AM THE GREATEST!!


And yes, I can also see all of the tiny fingerprints on the TV. They are also all over the window in the living room. McKMama from the "My Charming Kids" blog, has a post about giving up on mother's guilt.
I gave up a looooong time ago. Although there are times I am not proud of this flaw or trait or characteristic or whatever you want to call it, I am proud to spend time with my boys having fun and watching them grow.

The hunters will be at it again tomorrow. Deer season is almost over and we have plenty of room in the freezer!!! Go get'em boys!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post K. I got a few pics of our kids doing yoga poses this weekend to the Wii fit.
    Hi to all.

    ReplyDelete