Sunday, July 12, 2009

You might be taller than me, but....

I am still your mom and I'm in charge!

Those were the words I told Mac tonight after the official height check at the W ranchette. Every few months or so we measure the boys to see how much they have grown. Since April, Mac has grown over an inch. He was officially taller than me in April and now he's grown another inch!!! He may very well be close to 6 foot tall by Christmas.... I must have shrunk!!!

Weston also grew about an inch since the end of February. He was very excited to know that he is the same height that Mac was when he was 9. Wes jumped up and down screaming, "I'll be tall like Mac." It's hard having a BIG big brother.

Walker couldn't wait for his turn to be measured. He too grew an inch and was proud of himself.

Every boy in the house is growing. What will my grocery bill be like when they are all teenagers???

I shudder to think...

No comments:

Post a Comment